Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday!!!!!!!

I don't know what to get into first today. I guess I have this problem almost everyday. There are so many things to do I just don't know what to do first! Then I have the issue of distractions! I start one thing and then get distracted and move on to something else. We are definitely doing some crafts outside today after Evan gets up from his morning nap (that he decided he wants to take again!) . Probably something messy like painting little wooden birdhouses or something. The kids love to do crafts! We're going to try to make some thank you cards also, but I might not have the right paper for that.

Nothing much to say right now other than I need to get motivation to start on a project and just don't know which to choose...

I just heard Evan say, "uh-oh Mama"...I better go see what he did that was an uh-oh!

No comments: