Friday, August 22, 2008

She's crafty

My Mom told me that she is going to be in a huge craft fair on 9/27 with my sister. I wish that I was as crafty as they are. I have been trying to think of things that I could make to sell but I just don't know if I have the time/energy for it. Between doctor's appointments and two kids and being pregnant with two more kids...there never seems to be enough hours in the day. I'm sure a lot of people out there can relate.

I was reading an article in a parenting magazine at the doctor yesterday about birth order and predisposed behavior. I don't think that it very true. I think it's all in how you raise your kids and the amount of discipline and time you spend with them. I just don't believe that only children are spoiled and middle children are neglected - and so on. I'm sure that there is SOME truth to it, but you just have to be aware in HOW you are raising your kids and the amount of attention you spend with each one individually should be equal.

Have to cut this one short-

No comments: