Sunday, August 17, 2008

Loner

I haven't written in a few days, I've been pretty busy. We went car shopping for Matt and almost bought something and then chickened out. We're both having a hard time making the decision about what is best. There are just so many unknowns right now in regards to money that we should just wait until after the new year to do anything. We will see.

We now have a 'loner' tv since ours couldn't be fixed here. They didn't have the parts and it was too complicated. I'm such a tv snob now. This one is still a flat panel, but it's a 720 lcd and ours is a 1080 plasma so the difference is drastic to us. At least I have a tv though.

Starting labor day Matt is pretty much working the entire month of September with no days off, at least from the 1st until the 20th...It sucks so much for everyone. Not to mention that it's alllllll nights. I won't even go there right now. The money will be nice but money isn't everything.

We have to get moving on finishing the twins room...it's just now with him working over his next week off I have no clue when it's going to get done. He has two weeks off in a row the last week of Oct and first week of Nov but that's cutting it so close to me having the babies. Not to mention that we have to schedule for the carpet to be installed and everything. I'm so stressed about it.

Random: My Dad went to the emergency room this morning, he walked into an engine that was on a hoist in the garage and put a huge gash in his leg so he went and got some stitches. Luckily the ER wasn't crowded. He must visit the ER once a year for stitches!

No comments: