Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday.

Finally, Matt's last day of work before a week off. We have so much to do. I hope he can get a lot done on the twins room on Saturday and Sunday. I really wish I was able to help him. He is going to talk to the neighbor about the electric that needs to be installed up there. I hope that the neighbor will do it - we'll pay him of course - he did the rest of the wiring in the house and offered a few months ago to do it. As for today, I really overdid it yesterday and am so sore and crampy today so I'm not sure what I'm going to get into today. I am going to take the kids to the park at 3ish when Evan gets up from his afternoon nap as long as it's not raining. I really want to shampoo the living room carpet but am hesitant because we might just end up buying a new rug all together. This one has stains on it from various child related issues and we just can't seem to keep it clean or even get it clean-looking for that matter. I found one on clearance that I like at BJ's so I might just go get it and be done with it...as long as they still have it. I have to get back to BJ's before Sunday anyway to use all of my coupons before they expire. I'm going to stock up on diapers. I cannot even imagine how many diapers we're going to go through when the twins are born....3 in diapers for a little while - WOW! 2 in diapers was bad enough. I'm ordering a cloth diaper to try out on Evan just to see...cloth diapers have come a looong way so I figure that I'll give it a try at least. They say that cloth diapered kids potty train earlier so I'm just going to see what it's like with cloth - I researched and found highly recommended ones so we will see. I'll let you know how it goes. (And to those who think that I'm crazy - yea I probably am- but I'll do anything to save money since we're a one income family trying to support soon to be 6 people and buy a new house soon!!!) :)
That's all for now - I'll probably post more later - I have lots to say and haven't been talking to any adults during the day this week for some reason!

No comments: