Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A need to vent.

Ok, I can't help it....I am SOOO annoyed right now and have no one to talk to !! Why in the hell do people get animals as pets that they don't want to bother with????? The people up the street whose house just burnt down had a pen outback for a large dog and two small dogs. When their house burnt down they moved across the street into a rental home that was owned my the same people as their original house. Well it turns out they have a zoo in their house, birds, rodents, reptiles, etc. Fine, whatever. Not my business. But now they are just leaving their 3 dogs - now 4 but I don't know where the 4th one came from outside in the pen ALL day and ALL night barking. And barking. And barking. It's hot outside. Why are you getting dogs just to leave them locked in a pen all the time?! I understand that people have to work and whatever, but the girl is HOME right now and they're STILL out there!!!! I can't handle the barking. It's coming through on the monitor from Evan's room and uggg...I just want to go let the poor dogs outside to stretch their legs!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not their fault that they're barking, it's the irresponsible owners fault!

No comments: