Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another one...

I hope the kids and I can have another day like yesterday. We had such a good day, it was busy but good. Everyone was in a good mood, no tantrums, just a really great day. I am going to take the kids to the park today so run off some energy and do some things around the house. We might take a small shopping trip but I'm not sure yet. I have coupons for BJ's for diapers that are going to expire and want to use them It's $5 off a box of diapers plus I can use a manufacturers coupon so it's a really good deal. I have to try to finish up organizing my bedroom even though it's packed with boxes of things that are going to go in the twins room when it's finished. Matt is hoping to get a lot done on their room this weekend. He said he might get some help Sunday but i'm not sure that's set in stone.
Off to take a shower now...

No comments: