Thursday, August 21, 2008

Amazed

I'm amazed at how fast time is flying by with the kids. I cannot believe that Grace is going to be 3 soon and that Evan is starting to really talk now. I know that the more busy I am, the faster time goes by - so I'm scared at how fast time will go once the twins get here. I'm extremely ecstatic that school is starting for all of the kids on Monday. I can't wait!! I loooove when it's nice out and the kids are in school since I can take Grace and Evan outside and pretty much hear nothing and have the park and the rest of town to ourselves! I need to get some more fall shopping done for the kids also, and the mall is always less crowded once the kids go back to school also. I found some good deals at the mall the other day but ran out of money so I'm going to have to wait until next paycheck to get them some more things. We are anti-credit card so charging isn't an option! It's all about the debt-to-income ratio for when we go to buy another house!
Matt made some headway on the attic on his 3 days off this week. I'm actually surprised at how much he got done since we ran around a lot also. He talked to the neighbor about doing the electric work for it and he agreed to do it whenever we need him to. I hope that Matt can get a lot done in the first week of October since that is his next week off. That way we have enough time to set up the appointment to get the carpet installed and to paint. Speaking of painting, I'm going to have to recruit/bribe someone to help with the painting. I'm not sure how careful Matt will be painting! lol... I wanted to do a really neat faux finish but I don't think that is going to happen since I have to ask someone else to do it for me. I hate asking for help - I just don't like to admit that I can't do it myself. But I know that with my current situation, I can't not ask for help.

No comments: