Sunday, February 3, 2008

SuperDuper

I'm sitting here watching the football game alone since the kids are in bed and Matt is working. It's kind of lonely. Most nights i'm ok with it, sometimes it's even nice to be alone after the kids are in bed. Time for me. Tonight, i'm just darn lonely. I'm a little worried that i'm getting sick b/c i'm just not feeling like myself. I just hope that it's not the flu! My worst fear is that i'll get the flu and be down and out for a week or something. My house would be chaos. Oh, I can't even think about it.
Now on to something a little more random, Matt and I were downstairs today and were watching 2 of our neighbors talking. Obviously we couldn't hear what they were saying but they were making all kinds of gestures so we started filling in 'what they were saying'. I laughed so hard. It was hilarious!
The kids and I have been struck with cabin fever so much lately I decided to do a little "redecorating". I moved the dining room table and chairs into the basement and turned the dining room into a playroom for a little bit. I always 'rotate' toys so I did that so they had new things to play with and I think that they both really like it. Matt was a little shocked when he got up this afternoon but he's ok with it. We really don't use the dining room that much so it's not a big loss.

No comments: