Friday, February 8, 2008

Politics

I have been thinking about the Presidential race and my own political views and i'm glad we haven't had a primary because I have no idea who I would vote for. I'm very liberal on certain things and very conservative on others. I think I may have come to a decision recently about a candidate but i'm not certain. I know that no candidate is perfect but they each seem to have some fairly severe flaws in my opinion. I'm just confused, plain and simple.
Matt started his long stretch of work today. I hate to see him come home so exhausted. He gets up at 3, starts work at a little before 5 and is home around 6:30. I really hate it that he's in the car, traveling for 3 hours a day. We just can't sell right now. It just doesn't make financial sense. We will be in this house for 2 years this coming July. We need to wait until we've been here almost 5 years. However we want to move before Grace starts school. I hate this. Had we known wehn we bought this that our financial situation would be so drastically different now and that his job would be so far away, we never would have bought this place. We want to get out of here so much. To say we hate it here wouldn't exactly be true, but we're not happy with living here. There's no room and will be even less when we have another baby. We think we are still going to finish the attic and put up a fence to at least make this place a little better.
I better get moving. I have things that I want to get done today. I need to go to Exton and pick up my contacts since I have the pair i'm wearing left and they're sooo old that they hurt. I think that i'm going to get new glasses and a pr of prescription sunglasses soon. I thought about getting the new transitions lenses they offer but i'm still worried that they would be that strange yellow color when i'm inside. I'll look into it though. I can't go anywhere without my sunglasses. I get an instant headache from squinting.

that's all for now. Happy Friday.

No comments: