Friday, February 1, 2008

Already??!!!

I simply cannot believe that it's February. Evan is almost ten months old and so close to walking. My baby is getting to be such a big boy. And Grace is turning more and more into a big girl. I keep thinking how sooner than I will want it she will be getting ready for school and the big bus ride. Being a parent is so hard in so many ways. For me a lot of times it's so hard to 'let go' with the kids. I'm not so sure how to explain what I mean.
These last few days have been busy busy busy. Nothing real exciting but just 'stuff' going on. Matt and I are still in the 'great debate' on moving. We are still going around and around about it. We feel like we need to come up with a plan b/c if we decide to stay here a few more years then we're going to put a privacy fence up in the back yard and finish the attic to make it a 4th bedroom/playroom for the kids and re-do the 2nd bathroom. But if we're leaving in a year or less we don't want to waste the money. So we're trying to figure out the best move. I just got a car insurance quote from Jersey. Holy shit. It's more than double what we pay now. It's things like that that make us want to stay in PA or DE. The cost of living is so much less here. The just put a house up for sale up the street from us that's listed for more than what we were thinking of listing this house for. And I can't believe that it's in better condition. I mean, i'm not trying to say that our house is the best but our kitchen is awesome and we have 2 full bathrooms even though the one is ugly.

Grace needs me to help her on the potty!

I'll finish this one later. Matt's on nights so maybe i'll do it tonight...

No comments: