Thursday, February 28, 2008

Freaking Frigid

It's cold. It's windy. I don't want to leave the house. We have to though, we have to run to the store for a few things. I'm going to wait until it 'warms up' a little bit though, maybe after Evan's first nap is over. I can't wait for Matt to be home tonight, then he's off for three days. We have shopping to do tomorrow and then I hope that the rest of the weekend just consists of fun stuff. We are always so busy. There's always somewhere to go, something to do or something has to be done. I know most people feel this way, but man, the past few weeks have been rough. Every weekend there's something to do, every time Matt has off there is some 'project' to do. It can be frustrating at times. This weekend though, we have fun things to do, birthday parties! We haven't seen Greg, Eleni, Debbi or Rob very much lately. It's still strange to think that soon Debbi and Rob will be living full time in the mountains. Rob already is up there all week since he's working up there now but Debbi kind of splits her time. I know that she's lonely when she's here though. She misses Rob and I know he misses her. We are helping them move the rest of their things on Matt's vacation in April. It will be nice to get away to go and visit them though. Greg and Eleni are coming to Sesame Street Live with us, and we're so excited. Grace loved it last year and I think she's going to love it more this year. Eleni this year is the same age that Grace was last year so she should like it too. The parents are going to need to hit the bar after we leave there but hey--small price to pay. I better get moving.

No comments: