Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Where to begin ~

I have trouble organizing my thoughts somedays. Today is one of those days. I have so much going on right now, it's hard to pick one thing to talk about since I want to talk about all of them. It seems I have a better outlook on things one i've written them down.


I spent most of my day sick in bed yesterday. It was awful. I'm just not feeling very good lately and can't quite put my finger on what will make it better.



I'm a little worried about Evan. He's been doing some strange things lately and we're keeping an eye on him. If things don't seem better by next week, we're going to take him to the doctor. He's been my main focus lately. Soon we're going to shift the focus to Grace potty training. I don't think she's quite ready yet. She sometimes wants to sit on the potty and other times she's very against it.



Grace and I went shopping today alone. It was nice to be out just the two girls. She loved it. She loves walking around holding my hand getting all of my attention.

No comments: