Monday, January 21, 2008

Brrr....

Being cold seems to be the theme of today. Our heater seems to have been running all day today. I'm not looking forward to that gas bill. I'm not feeling good today. I just feel 'blah'. There's nothing really wrong, I just feel like the best thing for me to do would be to curl up in bed and sleep under my warm covers with my heating pad until the morning. Never going to happen, I know. They claim that today is the 'most depressed day of the year'. Something about lack of daylight, holiday hangover, blowing your new years resolutions and being cold....maybe there's something to it. I have spent the majority of the day in fleece yoga pants and a fleece top. I'm a fashionista, I know. So glam. But it's the only thing that seems to be keeping me warm. The kids are in their Old Navy fleece today also. Ev has been sleeping all afternoon, he must be toasty in his bed with his blankets and fleece on! I needed the little break. It was a hectic morning, more about that later maybe. Right now, I guess I have to do something productive and start the rest of dinner. We're having stuffed shells out of Cooking Light, made from scratch. I cooked a whole turkey yesterday with all the fixins, again out of CL. It was so tasty, as Grace would say.
Random comment, Matt's brother Greg said he might go to the mountains with us this weekend. I hope so. I know that Matt misses him and so does everyone else. He's busy and we understand, but it would be nice to see him.
again, more later.

No comments: