Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday, one more to go...

Matt is supposed to be off tomorrow but he has steam training. He goes in for 8:30am and is supposed to get done around 2pm but get paid for the full day so it's not so bad. At least he gets to "sleep-in" tomorrow.

We were going to go to the mountains this weekend but as of last night plans changed for reasons I won't get into right now. Matt isn't too happy but he's the one that made the decision not to go. Granted, I agree with him for sooo many reasons but if he said let's go, I would go. We're now trying to come up with a new plan for the weekend, something different just to get away for a little bit. Cabin fever has set in big time in this house. The kids are bored with their toys and doing the same things all the time so i'm going to think on it and see what I can come up with.

Today hold more errands for us. Big fun.

I think Ev will start walking soon. He is now standing alone without holding onto anything for long periods of time. I hope he does it so that Matt can see his first steps.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I'm sorry your plans got cancelled. I hope you can find some fun things to do though!!

I'm looking forward to spring, these kids need to run off some steam!!