Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm back

It's been a while since i've written a blog. I just didn't have enough time. But now my sister is doing hers again so I decided to try to keep up with mine again. Plus it's a good way for me to think about the day, and what's going on in my life and how the kids are doing...soooo....I'm baaaack!

Tonight is the first night of a night rack for Matt. He's on until Friday morning, then has the weekend off. I can't wait. We have lots to do. I'll get to that at some point.

As far as the kids go, Grace is defnitely a talker. You have a hard time making her be quiet. She always has something to say and her take on the world constantly amazes me. Evan is cruising the furniture and like being able to 'walk' around like his big sister. But if you try to get him to walk on his own he sits down. He'll do it when he's ready I guess. Evan is climbing the stairs like a pro now. He loves to follow Grace upstairs when it's time for a bath. Oh, and bath time is his absolute favorite time of day, well, that and eating!!! This kid puts Grace to shame. She's so dainty...he's constantly just shoving food in. He's not much for food he doesn't chew, it's got to be 'big kid' food!!

I'm still trying to lose the rest of the baby weight...I guess I should just call it weight now though since Ev is 9+ months now.... or maybe i'll call it baby weight until he hits a year?!!! I only have 12 more lbs to lose. It's just soooo hard. I feel like i've totally hit a roadblock and need to figure out how to lose the rest. Matt and I are trying to decide if we're going to get a pc of excercise equipment for the house.

That's all for now. I'm going to try to write more later after the kids go to bed.

No comments: