Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heat wave!

It's supposed to go up to around 40 today so i'm taking the kids walking. It's one of my goals for this year, if it's over 40 and not raining we're walking. I bundle the kids up so they're snug and cozy and we get outside! They love it. It takes me about 10 minutes to do a one mile lap so usually we'll do 2 and be in and out within half an hour, it's nice to be outside and I get the exercise. My pedometer is getting overtime today. I hope to log 12000 steps today instead of the usual 10000. We will see.

Grace fell off of her tricycle last night. She has some nasty bruises on the side of her face. She's ok though. But after is happened she told me that she wants to put her tricycle in the trash. lol

I got the new car seat the other day, now I have to go exchange it. Ug. It has a tear in the fabric that I didn't see in the store. So back to Exton we go! Then I hope to get to Dad's after nap time to clean out the truck for our little excursion this weekend.

as usual, more to say and no time to say it.

No comments: