Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Night 1

Matt starts his turnaround tonight so he's sleeping most of the day today. I'm really trying to not be depressed but it's hard. The twins room is almost ready to be painted. He 'says' that he'll be home in the morning after sleeping most of tonight at work hopefully and finish it so that I can paint it. Then it's on to carpet installation and we're done. I cannot wait for the babies to be out of our room!!
Speaking of Maddie and Leah, they're getting to be such big girls already! Leah started to laugh little giggles late last week, even showing off her skills to Grammie and PopPop on Sunday. Then yesterday she started to actually belly laugh. It was the most adorable thing! Matt and I were laughing so hard at her! Even Grace and Evan thought it was funny! Madeline couldn't be outdone so she decided to roll over from her back to her front while we were getting ready for bed! I can't believe that the girls will be 4 months old this weekend!
Grace and Evan are b-o-r-e-d! They were thrilled to be outside this past weekend in the warm weather, I'm so sad that it's cold again. It's still a little too chilly for Maddie and Leah to be outside for any length of time so we're housebound again. This afternoon I might back everyone up and make a trip to Home Depot to get the rest of the things I need to start painting. Our shopping trips are always interesting. We cannot go anywhere without comments and stares, especially if we are using the stroller. I have to post a picture of us using the stroller so you all understand what I'm talking about.

Sorry for the boring post. I'm just in a hum-drum kind of mood. The cloudy weather isn't helping my mood at all.

No comments: