Friday, March 20, 2009

Catch Me, Catch Me, If You Can...

I hate that my blog has been all "doom and gloom" lately. It's just a rough patch right now for me I think. Everything caught up to me today. I spent the majority of the day in bed sick as a dog. If I wasn't in bed, I was in the bathroom nauseous as all hell. Luckily my Grandmother came to the rescue yet again and helped me with the kids. And I feel guilty for having her help me yet again but hopefully things in this house will be on the upswing soon. We can really only go up from here. So to all of my blog readers - I'll be back to my usual happy picture posting - silly story telling self in no time. And I have a back log of stories. Most including poop, toilet water and throw up - all the fun stuff! Have a great weekend!

No comments: