Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tick Tock Tuesday

Tuesday's drag for some reason. They are the longest days when Matt's on 4 day works. I am not looking forward to when he's back on swing shifts. It's been nice having a normal schedule with him off weekends. We have no plan for today. We might go to Target so that I can pick up one of Evan's birthday presents that's on sale. And see if I can find them Easter outfits.

I got an email this morning from a 'long-lost' friend! I was so happy to hear from her. She's having some health problems but seems to be doing ok. I miss having her around. She was there for me during some really tough times that I won't get into right now. I want to go see her and see where she lives now, it's just so tough because of the kids. Maybe i'll try to convince Matt to drive down on his vacation in April....hmmmm....we'll have to think on that one.

No other news that I can write publicly in a blog. A 'relative' is going through some difficult times right now and i'm worried about them but can't go into it since it's personal to this person.....

Just found that I have to go to the Target near Mom's work to get Evan's present that's on sale...off we go.

No comments: