Monday, March 17, 2008

Lots

I don't even know where to begin. I can't seem to get my thoughts together lately, which is why I haven't been posting much lately. The kids are keeping me more than busy, and we're trying to get some 'home improvement' porjects finished as well as plan Evan's birthday party and Easter...not to mention our Anniversary is Wednesday and Matt's birthday is the following Wednesday. This Friday we are going to Sesame Street Live with Greg, Eleni, Megan, Ellie and my Mom. I am excited to go. The kids are going to love it! Grace did last year. Saturday we are having Easter with Matt's family and Sunday with my family. It will be a busy weekend. I can't wait for Matt's 2 week vacation in April. The only thing that is messing up 2 full weeks with NO plans is Debbi and Rob moving. I won't even go there. It's not about them, it's about everyone else. I can't go there......

Matt and I are back talking about a new car for him. His jeep is almost to 200,000 miles and is a bitch to drive 3 hours a day in. I went to a car dealer today to talk about a car and we have since ruled it out. It's just too much. We don't want another car payment, but I think that it's going to end up happening. It's just a matter of time. I give his Jeep 6-12 months until it's dead.

1 comment:

Megan Aaron said...

hey, I tagged you! check out my blog for the questions