Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not happening

Today just went south before it really even got started. Leah had a poop explosion that ruined her pj's at about 4:45am this morning and the whole day pretty much followed suit. The babies have exploded on more outfits than I can count. I'm chalking that up to the fact that they're 'finally' getting more breast milk and less formula therefore the poo is changing too. TMI, I know. So if I wasn't feeding, changing diapers, cleaning bottle, washing poop covered outfits, playing with G and E, or making them food or snacks...I was trying to find time to shove something semi-healthy down my throat. I'm so ready for Matt to be home to help...only another 2 hours.

3 comments:

Heather said...

lol... Poop explosions (or blow-outs as I call them) are the worst. My first never really had them. But the twins? Geez, at least once a day I am changing an outfit due to a blow-out. My friend said "remember when blow-out used to mean a great all night party?". How sad it now means something else entirely.

Unknown said...

It can be scary thinking about having something permanent on your body, but in the end it's worth it!! I love my tattoo! Go for it =)

The Slacker Mom said...

I'm trying to figure out how I want to incorporate the boys into my last tattoo! My husband changes his mind every week it seems- good thing we won't have the extra cash until this summer, plenty of time to plan the new ink!