Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, one day down, three to go....





Maddie is in the first picture, listening and smiling intently to what Grace is saying!
Leah is on the left, Maddie on the right in the next two pictures...everyone is getting so big!
Today was a pretty good day. I gave the girls baths in the morning and did a little cleaning and some of the taxes. Then we had a play date with Molly, Em and Colin. It went pretty well...I always love talking to Molly but Grace was really clingy and bad this afternoon. She was talking back and didn't really want to interact with Emily. She was in to playing with Colin, but then again all Grace seems to want to do is be a "Mommy". The babies are pretty fussy right now but that's normal. I'm trying to rearrange their feeding schedule but it doesn't seem to be working too well. They're back to wanting to eat every 3 hours. They're drinking about 4-6 ounces every 3 hours yesterday and today. I feel like I'm constantly feeding, burping and changing their diapers just in time for the next feeding. I don't know what the deal is. Growth spurt maybe. Or, one of my favorite phrases as a parent, "Just a phase". I won't go there. :)
I can't wait for this week to be over, Matt starts his week off on Friday! I'm so excited for a break, but then again he's also thinking about taking some overtime so maybe it won't be a week off after all. And of course the overtime is night shift. :(
On Wednesday I am going to stand in line for an hour, literally, in hopes to secure Grace a spot in preschool on the days/times that we want. It's a very difficult preschool to get into apparently so I have to get there an hour before registration begins and wait in line in the freezing starting at 8am. Ug. I am also trying to sign her up for ballet lessons on Saturday. I wish I could get her into gymnastics or tumbling but they don't have any classes for her age group. I just hope that it's not all filled.
I better stop writing and get to cleaning and making dinner before Matt gets home and there's nothing to eat! lol

No comments: