Friday, September 12, 2008

This weekend

I might *try* to take the kids to Riverfest in Charlestown, MD tomorrow. My parents would be going with me to help with the kids. I hate it that I need help just going places anymore but I won't go there, again. Riverfest is a big festival that has lots to do for kids and I think the kids would really love it. It's not supposed to be too hot tomorrow so I should be ok walking around for a little while. There was supposed to be a parade here in town tonight but the rain cancelled it. I was going to take the kids out to see it and think they would have enjoyed it but the weather interfered.
I can't wait until the babies room is done. I want to feel prepared. I think Matt is doing a great job with the room so far. He has put up a new wall and patched the exsisting walls. I know he's anxious to get back in there and finish everything in order to get the electric work started. I'm trying to be patient but it's so hard. I cannot believe that these babies could be here in as little as 7-9 weeks (God willing). It seems like there isn't enough time to get everything as ready as I would like it to be but on the other hand I cannot believe that I am going to keep growing bigger and bigger for another 7 plus weeks!!

No comments: