Matt's Grandpa has been in the hospital and isn't doing very well. They just decided that they needed to move him to another hospital's Intensive Care Unit. He's having mini-strokes and that's about as much as I definitively know at this point. He's supposed to be seeing a neurologist and getting more tests done and I am waiting to hear more from Debbi tomorrow at some point. Needless to say, Debbi isn't coming down tomorrow and I know the kids are going to be really bummed but hopefully she will be down soon. I really want Matt to go and visit Grandpa in the hospital whenever he can get a day off or (God forbid) if he needs to just take a day off and go up. I am going to ask the doctor tomorrow what she thinks about me possibly traveling up there sometime in the next week since I've been doing so well. We'll see what she says. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize the babies but if the doctor says that it's ok then I'll feel pretty confident going.
My friend, Molly, dropped off some of her maternity tops for me tonight! I can't wait to try them on. I am hoping that if I have clothes that somewhat fit me that it will make me feel better about myself. I'm having major self-image issues that I won't bore you with.
I'll post more tomorrow after my doctor appointment and hopefully after I get good news about Grandpa Guyer.