Sunday, September 14, 2008

Night TOO MANY

I am so depressed this morning. I have the sniffles that I caught from the kids and couple that with not being able to breathe since I have two babies pushing on my lungs ~ I'm just plain cranky. This is the 14th day in a row (with one day off) of Matt working and I just need a break. I have no idea at this point when he's going to be off next. Right now the schedule is that he has off Monday the 21st for one day and then goes back on nights until the 27th. So that's 27 days of working with only 2 days off. Matt is so dead tired too. I feel so bad for him. He's just a zombie. The kids miss him, I miss him and me on a selfish level - just wants to step away from the kids for a few minutes and regroup. They're cranky today since we had such a busy day yesterday and they're not sleeping really well at night since they have stuffy noses. I'm just coming to the end of my rope and don't see an end in sight. Well - I shouldn't say that, my "break" will be going the doctor on Tuesday afternoon while Debbi and Grandma are down watching the kids for me. Debbi is bringing MomMom back that day and Grandma is coming with her. I can't wait to see them! The kids are going to go crazy when they see both Debbi and Grandma! Then the week after Rob will be down and they will be sooo happy to see him!

My plan for today was to go to the Verizon store to get a new cell phone since mine isn't working right anymore and then go to Joann Fabrics also but with the moods that the kids are in and as hot as it is outside, we're just staying here. Then Monday I was going to go to Walmart and then clean since Debbi and Grandma will be here Tuesday and the house could use a once over! I'm not happy about needing a new cell phone. The one that I have now I've only had for about 18 months and I take care of it. I just don't understand why it's not working....I think they make cell phones to only last a year or two so you have to buy a new one and renew your contract!!!

I better go - Grace wants me to help her dress up like a ballerina!

No comments: