Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Salon

I got to go to the salon yesterday and get my hair dyed. I had tried something new and gotten blonde and red highlights put in it about 8 weeks ago. I liked them when I first got them because the red was super bright and the blonde was a nice shade but within a week they were faded to pink and a brassy blonde. I got them touched up, at no charge, and the same thing happened. So I waited as long as I could and went to have my hair dyed back to my natural color. Well things didn't go so well! My blonde pieces started turning a strange shade of greenish brown and when she changed the color she was using my hair just wouldn't take the color. If she did too much my hair would have just broken right off and I'd be back to a super short cut, which I'm trying to grow out. You can only see a greenish hue in certain lights so it's not so bad I guess. I go back in May to get it done again. I cannot wait until it's over and I will stick to my tried and true box dye. I like myself better as a brunette.

No comments: