Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I want to wish everyone a very blessed and happy Easter! I've kind of dropped off the face of the planet recently and am sad that I haven't been in touch with any friends or any family for that matter. I needed to just regroup in a way I guess. I deleted my Facebook account and so that makes me feel like I've dropped off the face of the Earth since that was my "connection" to the outside world when Matt's working long stretches and I'm home alone with the kids but I needed to. I was getting my feelings hurt by comments made both directly towards me and indirectly and just thought it was silly that I was opening myself up to be upset. I do miss knowing what's happening in my friends lives and we very rarely get to talk in person and pretty much never talk on the phone so it's like I've literally just disappeared.
So I'm sending out the following slightly cryptic messages to some friends...

M.T. - I hope you and your family are having a happy and blessed Easter! I wish we could find some time to get together and talk!

R.U. - I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER, we need a Target shopping trip!

R.S. - Not sure what to say other than I miss you!!!

D.M. - I feel like at this rate we won't see each other until after our kids graduate from high school! We need to plan a playdate very soon!!!


No comments: