Monday, April 18, 2011

3 days!

Today is the 3rd day of potty training boot camp and we are making progress!! As long as the girls are naked they don't have accidents and they only had one accident when they were just wearing underwear but when they're wearing clothes they forget unless you remind them. Both of them did #2 in the potty today! I haven't changed a diaper in THREE days except for the diaper that they were wearing overnight. No diapers for 3 whole days! I have had 1, 2, or 3 kids in diapers for the last 5-1/2 YEARS. I have changed diapers every single day for the last five and a half years. When the twins were born Evan still wore diapers so we had three kids in diapers! I can't believe that we won't be buying diapers and wipes all of the time any more. That's around a $50 a month savings. It may not be exciting to my fellow blog readers but I am bursting at the seams! :-)

On a totally different topic, I posted earlier about mulching around the big tree on the property line today...well tonight the neighbor whose property backs up to ours was letting her Grandson dig in our mulch. She was walking her pitbull and just watching her Grandson dig in the new mulch. When she was done walking the dog she screamed to her Grandson to "Get the hell in the house" and flicked her cigarette into the mulch. Nice. Um, can we move now?!!


No comments: