Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You swine

After listening to the news early this morning and now taking a few minutes to read stories on CNN...how concerned are you about the Swine Flu? I'm always scared for the kids during flu season and thought we had escaped another season "flu-free". We are going to be 6 deep with flu shots next year. I think the twins will be old enough by then however I'm not positive. I hate getting the kids vaccines and flu shots because I hate hate hate pumping them full of medicines and controversial drugs, the autism link to me is still not cut and dry in regards to vaccines and when you ask the doctors about it they give you a major b-s answer. Scary stuff. But that is a discussion for another time. As for right now, the twins are napping and I'm off to finally take a shower.

No comments: