Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dirty Girl

I went to some local Amish greenhouses today to buy flowers for our front garden. I found a few nice things and most were 10% off for Mother's Day! I brought all of the kids out front to help pull all of the weeds and junk out of the flower bed and so they could play in the dirt a little bit. They were having a blast getting filthy while Madeline and Leah sat on the porch enjoying the weather and watching us. I was on my knees pulling something out of the back of the garden when I felt a nice big handful of moist dirt go down the back of my pants. Evan thought it was hilarious! It was so much dirt that when I stood up is was falling out the bottoms of my pant legs. I had to come in the house and get in the shower since it was in my underwear and everything. Matt thought it was hysterical. I finished getting cleaned up and changed and went back outside. Evan then looked up at me and, in his big boy voice said, "Mommy, you have a dirty butt!" Who knows what the neighbors are now thinking....

No comments: