Monday, December 8, 2008

Things I've learned...

When one baby poops, the other thinks that it must be a competition and will inevitably blow out their outfit with a massive poop explosion. Evan has now entered into the phase of : if I leave the lid to the toilet open he will throw 'something' in it that I will then have to retrieve if I feel as though it's too precious or too big to just flush. Grace thinks that she needs to always talk to the babies in her own annoying version of how I talk to the babies. It's maddening. Or maybe it's just as annoying when I do it, hmmmm?? Projectile vomit from one of the babies always ends up on me when I'm wearing my only pair of jeans that fits. I never thought I would see the day when my chest registered into the 'double' anything. I really never thought that I would see the day when my family filled up a minivan! (And I hate my minivan for the record!)

1 comment:

Michelle Trif said...

Congrats on your twins! What an adventure! So glad you stopped by my blog. Where in PA are you? Excited to start reading yours!