Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful

I have a new computer! I'm so happy that I'm back in touch with everyone. It's so sad, but the computer is pretty much the only way that I communicate with adults on a daily basis! Talking on the phone is just too hard with 4 kids running around! I got my laptop yesterday and am not trying to figure out why my wireless router isn't working. The help-desk guy on the phone said that it's probably too old/slow to work with my new computer or something. So that means I need a new one?! Ug...I don't want to run out for the third day in a row somewhere to get one. We'll see.
I took Madeline and Leah to the doctor on Monday for their one month appointment and they are both doing so well! They have both gained 2 lbs since Thanksgiving which is awesome! Madeline weighs 8 lbs and Leah weighs 7lbs 14oz!! They are in the 25% for weight and 50% height. It's still strange to think that they are still both smaller than Grace and Evan were at birth! Grace was 8lbs 3oz and Evan was 8lbs 13oz both at 38 weeks!
I am just so in love with my family!
Grace and Evan are so ready for Santa to come! Evan is really getting on board with getting presents! I think he's really getting into it now that he understands a little more what's going on. I can't wait for Christmas! I am sad (ok - really really sad) that Matt isn't going to be here. I will wake up alone on Christmas and then try to get things on video so he can watch it later. I am not sure how I'm going to get everything done on Christmas morning --- babies fed, Grace and Evan help with gifts, video camera everything. I just don't know. I wish I had help Christmas morning but I guess it's just not in the cards. Megan, Seth and Ellie will be staying at Mom's so we will go there after we get our act together here. Then I'm still unsure of what we will do Christmas night with Matt. It's still depending upon when he gets relieved at work. I hope and pray he can still find a way to get to leave early.

Maddie is crying ---

No comments: