Wednesday, July 2, 2008

update

In some ways I can't believe that it's July already!! I can't believe that Evan is inching his way towards a year and a half and that Grace is getting closer to 3!! We made it to the beach last week and had a blast. We tried to see if we could rent a house in NC for the week of July 14th but I couldn't move a dr's appointment so we are going to see how i'm feeling in August and maybe try to go the second week of August, we'll see though i'll be btwn my 22/23 week then and i'm not supposed to travel very far after my 24th week. I guess we'll play it by ear. Matt and I are talking again about where we want to move. We just can't decide. We're toying with moving to Jersey again b/c of gas prices, maybe renting something to test it out if we like it or not. Who knows. This weekend is shaping up to be pretty busy. Then Matt's on dayworks next week Mon-Thurs so they always go pretty fast then he has a week off! We might try to go to the beach again or Dutch Wonderland or something else for the kids.

No comments: