Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just one of those days

Today started out not so great and is staying not so great. The kids are both in bad moods, they're fighting over everything, screaming when they don't get their way, and throwing tantrum after tantrum! The time out chair has been the "hot spot" all morning. All of this and it's only 11:00!! Right now I pulled the, "Mother of the Year", turn the tv on so I can grab something quick to eat, shower and have a moment (just one i'm sure) of peace for the day. BUT-I only have half an hour to do it since that's when the show is over. (I'm typing this while my lunch cooks!) Multitasking is a must!

This afternoon I hope to finish cleaning out the kids rooms of clothes from the winter and spring. I will figure out what to do with the clothes after Monday's ultrasound. If they're both boys like Matt and Grace think then I can get rid of everything from Grace, If they're girls -everything from Evan and so on.

Have to go - time to eat something and then make the kids lunch and pray they get in better moods. It will be better tomorrow when Daddy is home.

No comments: