Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hope not

Grace woke up this morning and her voice sounds scratchy. I hope she's not getting sick. Ellie was sick on Saturday when she was here and I hope she didn't catch it from her. That will surely ruin our trip to the mountains if she gets sick since we wouldn't want to get Debbi or Rob sick. I will be SO upset if we can't go. I need to get out of this house. The walls feel like they're closing in around me. I hate it. I can't imagine what it's going to feel like this winter when I have the twins here and can't get anyone outside. Argghh....I am trying to start my Christmas shopping. I have a partial list made and just need to start buying! I don't want to have to fool with even internet shopping when the twins are born or getting ready to be born. I'm having trouble thinking about what to get Grace for Christmas. Usually we get the kids one "big" gift and I just don't know what to get her. I also have to buy her birthday gifts and think of neat and special gift for both Grace and Evan that are going to "be from the twins" when they're born. So far i'm going to get some Color Wonder things for the kids since they love that stuff, they can color with it in the living room or in the car and think it's so neat. I'm going to get Grace some dress-up things and puzzles, Evan is getting a big toolbench/workstation for his big gift. I might get Grace a backpack for "her things" when we go places and maybe one for Evan.

No comments: