Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday!

It's another "Not Me Monday" over at MckMama's blog!!
I did not let Grace get temporary green sparkly streaks in her hair at the salon.
I would never gag when opening the diaper pail to dump them into the washer after a particularly shitty day. lol
I would not have heard my son say, "I tooted out of my mouth, but it smelled like my butt!" Nice.
I certainly wouldn't be dreading the next three days and nights since I'll be here alone again with the 4 munchkins!
After a week of being sick, I most definitely wouldn't have caught Leah picking Madeline's nose. Nope, not me. Not my kids.

3 comments:

Kelli W said...

That sounds exactly like something my oldest son would say! Why do boys always think gross stuff is funny!?!

Mama (Heidi) said...

Laughing out loud at the girls picking each other's noses...
I don't know how you do more than one day.. I am dreading my husband having to work late tomorrow, just one night.

Mama (Heidi) said...

Feel free to post your own Project Me and if you can link back to me.