Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Definitely not a very uplifting "Not Me" Monday post But here goes...



I have not eaten Kashi Go Lean Cereal with no milk for dinner 3 nights in a row while sitting in bed reading a book my Mother In-Law gave me for Christmas.




There is no way that I just received a hospital bill for Leah from when she was BORN over a year ago for more than $3,000 buckaroos. Nope, not me! (I wish!)




I didn't have my son pee on my favorite sneakers this morning after 3 whole days without an accident. Not me!




I definitely haven't been in sweat pants for the last 3 days since it's been freeeeezing here and we haven't left the house.




There is definitely no way that the woman that caused Matt's accident has NO insurance.
I most certainly haven't been alone with the kids for the last 3 days.
And I'm definitely not crazy because of it!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, these are great! I love reading these on the blogs I follow.. maybe I should give it a try!