Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday

Today was an up and down day for all of us. Madeline and Leah are getting at least four more teeth each all at the same time so they are pretty fussy, and I feel so bad for them. I took all of the kids over to my parents house to let them run around in the peace and quiet up there, no one else was home there so it was just nice to relax in the quiet watching the kids play. I am doing pretty well with cloth diapering. I was just a little caught off guard when I saw just how bulky the diapers are. I feel like I'm doing something wrong but am hoping there is just a learning curve that I'm at the bottom of. Madeline and Leah look like they have 'junk in the trunk' with their new diapers on! That's the one negative thing I can say about them, on the other hand, I'm a little sad that I didn't cloth diaper all of the kids. I feel like I should apologize to Mother Nature for all of the diapers sitting in the landfills because of my children. It's just so much easier and a lot less hassle that I thought it would be. Do the other CD kiddos have the ghetto booty like my girls do now? Please let me know I'm not alone or doing something wrong!
Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment right near my Grandmother's house so I am going to drop Grace and Evan off there and probably just take Maddie and Leah with me to make it sooo much easier. I should only be gone for about half of an hour so I don't feel TOO guilty about asking my Grandmother to watch them.
I have to order Evan's new car seat from Amazon while the amazing deal is still going on. I cannot wait to get Maddie and Leah into Grace and Evan's "old" car seats since the girls are getting soooo big and have all but out grown their infant seats.

2 comments:

The Slacker Mom said...

That's a lot of teeth at once! Yikes! And yes, the boys suffer from big booty syndrome. I've embraced it though. It took a few weeks for me to be totally comfortable with CDing- getting a routine down etc. I'm so glad you like them so far!

Heather said...

I feel for you with the 4 teeth. Josie cut 4 teeth 2 weeks ago and now Violet is working on her top 4 at once. I hope they are feeling better now. Poor babies.