Monday, August 31, 2009

Just can't wait that long...

I have been looking forward to vacation since we booked the house in February. We are supposed to arrive at our McMansion on Sunday however we decided that we just can't wait that long!!! So we rented this tiny little beach "cottage" for Friday and Saturday nights! It's not much but it's literally a few steps to the beach and has a nice enclosed porch. I am nervous but excited to be away for a little while! I'm nervous about taking 4 kids under 4 on vacation 9 hours from home on a tiny barrier island but I really think we are going to have a blast as long as we just "roll with it", the good and the bad. So for the next 3 days I'm going into overdrive more so than usual to get ready to leave in the wee hours of the morning Friday morning!!! Yippie!!!

No comments: