Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dreaming ~

This is a picture of the top floor living area of the house we are staying in for vacation! I look at pictures of it everyday just to give me a little "boost"! I cannot wait to see how much fun Grace and Evan are going to have on the beach and in the pool! The only thing I'm a little concerned about is Madeline and Leah crawling on the marble floors. I think I'm going to get them BabyLegs to help cushion their little knees. Living in luxury for a week is just what I need, a little break from the monotony. I think it's going to be a challenge to keep Madeline and Leah from eating their weight in sand but we will manage. I know it will be here before I know it but it still seems to far away when I think of September 6th. I cannot believe that kids are heading back to school already. And that my baby girls will be turning ONE in a few short months. Wow. It really does make me sad, but that's another post all together.

No comments: