Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE!!!

Today is the big day...Get out there and VOTE! I'm so excited about today, a little nervous too! I just want this election to be over and hopefully have this country move on in a GOOD direction! No matter who wins, I think it will have to be better than what it is now! I am trying to choose a time to vote where I don't have to stand in line because standing doesn't come easily to me right now!

We're trying to figure out something kind of fun to do today with the kids but we're coming up with nothing. I'm not really able to do much walking and can't be more than an hour from the hospital so we're pretty limited. But we're hoping to do 'something'...

I'm also starting to think about Grace's birthday party and what we're going to do. I wanted to have her party at a place like Bounce U in Exton/Downingtown but now I'm not sure since I may not end up having the babies until closer to her birthday than I thought. I'll have to think on it a little more.

No comments: