Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nothing

Nothing really to say. Matt is back to work now after two weeks vacation. I'm hating it. I can't leave the house alone with the kids so we're pretty much stuck here until Tuesday around lunch when Matt wakes up. Then he's off until Friday when he goes back on daywork for Friday, Sat and Sunday. I pray the girls are here by the end of that rack. If not then he goes back on nightshift when it's a whole lot harder to find people to help me if I go into labor in the middle of the night. Long story. I'll also be crazy by that point, I'm nearing crazy now.
Today I'm going to attempt to clean. And maybe go to the grocery store after Matt wakes up and can watch the kids while I grab a few things since we have nothing in the house right now.
I have two doctor appointments next week, one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. It will be like this until the girls are here. I really hate seeing the doctor's office and hospital at this point.I'm so glad these are our last kids. I should be posting about my appointment yesterday in my twin blog but I'm still too angry about it. Maybe later.
Happy Saturday.

No comments: