Monday, March 22, 2010

Listed

We listed the house today. There's a big For Sale sign out front. I'm happy, sad, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. I do have more faith this time around about us finding the house that we're meant to have. Matt and I have questioned the decision to buy this house many times but we've always come back to the fact that we 'needed' this house. It was the right house for us at the time and now we need to find the next one. We're going to check out some houses on Thursday to get our feet wet with what's on the market right now.

I cannot believe how much Madeline and Leah have grown up over the last few weeks. They're really starting to talk - unless of course you want them to say something for someone, then they're mute. They have entered into a very clingy stage and I cannot wait for them to get past it. If I even dare go to the bathroom without them, they are in full blown screaming and crying fits. As soon as I return, they both turn it off like a light switch!

Grace has been difficult this past week. I don't even know what to say. She was fighting us going to sleep last night for 3 hours. Yes, 3 hours. And she was so tired!! I pray that tonight will not be the same fight!

Evan is my little man. He turns 3 in two weeks! He loves his trains, cars, trucks, tools, dirt and Jeeps just like his Daddy! He even got to take a ride in the Jeep with the top off yesterday, and he loved it!

No comments: