Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's Official

It's official, we found a new realtor and we're hoping to have our house listed on the market no later than April 1st! I'm excited but also scared. I'm hoping that with the tax credit expiring on April 30th that we might get a last minute "rush" to get a contract signed so the buyer will still qualify for the tax credit. So for now we are rushing to get everything cleaned and the paint touched up, the outside dressed up as much as possible and to pack up everything that we don't need so the house looks as big and inviting as possible! We have so much to do. We were supposed to have our friends over today but there's no way that we can do anything today except work on the house if we hope to get everything done by the time the realtor comes for pictures.

I have found a house that looks like our dream home, I can't wait to go and see it! I am excited beyond words that we will be able to move into a house with a huge yard and enough room for everyone! I'm thankful to finally be seeing that the sacrifices we've made by living here are going to pay off!

No comments: