Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday!

There is no way that I just heard a Grandmother screaming in the face of a child who cannot be older than 2...I definitely would not have heard her say, "You are a f*cking pain in my as*, I'll get you a f*cking drink as soon as I f*cking feel like it. You just need to get the f*ck out of my face you little sh*t." I wouldn't have gotten a horrible sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and had to use all the restraint that I had to not go over to her and scream at her, or pick up that little girl and take her home with me and call the police.

Grace wouldn't have had an hour long tantrum tonight about nothing and then turn it off like a switch. That would never happen to me.

We wouldn't have had an open house on Sunday and had not one person show up except our nosey neighbors.

No comments: