Monday, February 1, 2010

"Proud of Me" Monday

I always seem to use my blog as a place to vent and ask for advice so today I thought that I'd change it up a little bit and start a little list about things I'm proud to say about myself and what I've accomplished over the last 5 years.

(In no order what so ever)

I'm proud of:



Giving birth vaginally to 4 beautiful and healthy kids.



Giving birth to 2 children within an hour!



Managing a crazy household filled with lots of love!



Married my best friend (for those of you who are trying to do the math - Grace was our honeymoon baby!!)



Being able to stay home with the kids, even though they drive me crazy some days!



Always having what we need.



Learning about what's important in life.



I'm proud to say that I've found real, true friends in the last 5 years. I don't know what I'd do without them!


I've gained a second family.

I've never missed one day taking a shower because of the kids. It may have only been washing the necessary parts but I still managed to fit one in.

I've learned how to budget our money and stick to it!

I've decided once and for all to grow my hair out and have made it to ponytail length. My hair hasn't been this long since Middle School!

It's not a big list, but it's a start! It feels good to write a positive post for once!

No comments: