Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cutie-Pies and my Big Boy!

Evan is so proud of his new bed! He has slept in it for two nights now and hasn't gotten out of bed once! He even slept in! It has to be MUCH more comfortable than the crib mattress. Two of my sweethearts! (Madeline is in purple and Leah in Green polka dots) The can now officially pull themselves up to standing while in their cribs! When did my two little tiny babies, my two last little babies get to be such big girls? Time truly does fly when you're having fun!

So pretty!


Yesterday and today have been "puttering" days. Matt is on day shift and the kids and I are just hanging out cleaning, playing and organizing. I am already getting things together for the borough yardsale in August. I am going to have SO much to sell. I am slowly selling things on Craigslist but if it doesn't sell on there or at the yardsale - it's going to Goodwill because I want it OUT of my house!
I am thinking about taking the kids to Marsh Creek tomorrow to play in the edge of the lake if it's nice. I think I can handle doing that by myself. I'm getting more independent with the kids every day. I am still trying to decide what to do next week. Matt is on night shift Tuesday thru Thursday night so I am trying to decide if I want to take the kids to the beach overnight, go to the mountains overnight or just go to the beach for the day. I'm reluctant to go to the beach overnight alone but think it would be fine. I'm also reluctant to go to the mountains without Matt because of everything going on up there with Grandma. So I am just not sure yet.

1 comment:

The Slacker Mom said...

You just amaze me Lindsay- I haven't taken the boys ANYWHERE by myself- unless you include driving to my Mom's where I have extra hands to help me! I really need to start getting out on my own. Two can't be THAT bad, right? I mean, I can contain them in the stroller at this point so it should be a breeze...right?

Your girls are so cute standing up in the cribs, not a day I'm looking forward too right now. And nice transition to the big boy bed and sleeping all night- I think this is the first post I've read about "big" beds that didn't have tales of kids getting up over and over again with their newfound freedom. Awesome!