Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Describe yourself...

On one of the other blogs I read there was a describe yourself/your life challenge...so here goes:

I'm a married 27 year old mother of four! I love my husband and cannot imagine spending my life with anyone else. My kids are my world and am thankful to be able to spend all of my time with them. I love my job, being a stay at home mommy is the hardest job I have ever had. I have never worked so hard in my life but really do love it, despite all of my complaining about the stress sometimes! I am always up for a good laugh, and love a good 'immature' comedy movie when the kids are in bed. I sometimes stress too much about the kids and need to just let them be kids and I work on that every day. I will protect my family above all else, but you won't understand that unless you're a great Mommy too!! :) I try try try to keep a clean house but end up playing the day away with the kids! They're little for such a short time, I *try* to remember that and eat up every minute. I hate the "time out chair" more than the kids do. I love having my hair short but am thinking about growing it out - who has time to get it cut every 4 weeks?! I like going to the mountains to see my in-laws,...yes I'm serious. I love love love the beach and cannot wait to go to NC in September! It will be a chaotic good time. I love to read, even if it's just children's books. One of my favorite movies is Love Actually. I miss my husband when he's not with me. I never dreamt when I met him my freshman year of high school that I would end up marrying him - but so glad he chose me! (lots of other people including my parents and his thought we should be together before we knew it!) I love wine. I hate whining. I get mad at myself when I find a spare minute that I sit down with my laptop and write a blog or look at Facebook instead of doing something important like peeing. Which reminds me, I gotta go -- I forgot to mention a lot of things. Maybe I'll finish this blog later.

No comments: