Sunday, May 15, 2011

Exhale!

We had a great weekend in the mountains! Grammie and PopPop surprised the kids with a HUGE new swingset that has towers and swings and a slide and a climbing wall! They were beyond excited and so were we!
Matt and I got a lot of time to ourselves at the cabin which was wonderful! We had a lot of time to just talk and relax. We played cards Saturday night and maybe had a few too many to drink but I think the last time we did that was...well...I have no idea when! I got some time alone to relax in silence while Matt was out on the 4 wheeler and it really did me good. I've been struggling with a lot of decisions lately and I had some time to sort them out. I feel like a weight has been lifted!

Now there's just 3 weeks until Matt has TWO WHOLE WEEKS off!!!! I cannot wait!

No comments: