Friday, February 25, 2011

QUIZ!

Who were you with yesterday? Matt, Grace, Evan, Madeline, and Leah.
What woke you up this morning? Evan
Where are you? In my bedroom
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? Absolutely! Have to think positive!
Do you like anybody? I like a lot of people
Ever thrown up in public? Um, yes.
Passed out because of alcohol? Nope.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? Too much to list.
What kind of home would you like? At this point any home but this one. HATE IT!
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mom whose kids don't need to go to therapy.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In a new house with a 10 year old, a 9 year old, and two 7 year olds. SCARY!
Do you like candy necklaces? No
Do you listen to music every day? Yes
What was the last thing you ate? Chicken and brown rice, flavored with balsamic vinegar
Are you a fast typer? Yes, and it drives my hubby nuts to hear my nails on the keys! :)
Whats your favorite type of soda? Coke, but I don't drink soda anymore
Have you ever moved? Yuppers
Have you ever won an award? Yes
Are you listening to music right now? No
How long ’till your birthday? 4 and a half months until I'm THIRTY! Holy crap.
What time is it? 8pm
What do you do when you’re mad? Walk away!
What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Punched a hole in a door. (VERY long time ago)
When was the last time you actually cried? This morning.
Do certain songs make you cry? Absolutely
What makes you the happiest? My family of course! I couldn't live without my 5 loves!
Do you believe in yourself? I have my moments where I doubt myself, but for the most part yes

No comments: